Car Accident Lawyers Providing Justice and Security for Injured Victims
It doesn’t seem fair: you spend a good amount of money on insurance every month, but as soon as you are seriously injured in a car accident you can’t get the adjuster to be fair and pay up. Where can auto accident victims turn to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries?
At Whitehead & Chiocca our Richmond based car accident attorneys have built their firm with the desire to provide justice and security for anyone that has been seriously injured in a car accident in Virginia, including Richmond, Henrico and Chesterfield VA. Whether that accident involved a truck, motorcycle, a bus, or a pedestrian – we have the knowledge and experience you need to get the compensation you deserve.
Insurance adjusters play a numbers game
There are two things you need to know about insurance companies. One, they will do everything in their power to pay you as little as possible for your injuries, if they pay you at all. Insurance adjusters are usually not there to help you, but are there to protect the interests of the insurance company that employs them. Two, these companies have well-paid and highly skilled attorneys on their side, ready to fight against your case until they get the results they want.
How do we know this? First of all, as lawyers specializing in car accidents, we have represented enough injured accident victims to have a deep understanding of the games played by insurance companies. Second, one of our attorneys spent ten years representing insurance companies in auto accident cases. That’s right, we have our own industry insider ready to fight the insurance company on your behalf! It really does not get any better than that.
Whitehead & Chiocca: beating the insurance company at their own game
The bottom line is that insurance companies exist to make money. Since settlements and lawsuits cost them money, they put a great deal of effort into fighting them in hopes of paying little or no money to people injured as a result of their insured’s bad driving. However, our car accident lawyers have the experience and tenacity to beat them at their own game:
- We know how the insurance industry works and what weaknesses adjusters look to exploit in an accident case.
- We don’t waste precious time and effort because we know what aspects of your case are important and require extra attention, and what aspects do not.
- We have worked in a large number of courts in cities and counties all across Virginia and are right at home in any setting.
- We are a small, Richmond-based firm and only accept a limited number of select cases. Because of this approach, we are able to focus our significant personal resources on the success of your case.
Further Reading for Car Accident Victims
The more you know about the ins and outs of personal injury cases in Virginia the better off you will be. These publications are available to you for no cost or obligation, so please read them today:
- “Dealing with Vehicle Damage After Your Virginia Car Accident”
- “Ways to Harm Your Virginia Personal Injury Case”